Sunday, June 26, 2011

There's no other name like Jesus

Man of sorrows
What a name
For the Son of God who came
Ruined sinners to reclaim
Hallelujah! What a Savior

Bearing shame and scoffing rude
In my place condemned he stood
Sealed my pardon with his blood
Hallelujah! What a Savior

Guilty, vile and helpless we
Spotless Lamb of God was he
Full atonement, can it be
Hallelujah! What a Savior

Lifted up was he to die
It is finished, was his cry
Now in Heaven exalted high
Hallelujah! What a Savior

When he comes, our glorious King
All his ransomed home to bring
Then anew his song we'll sing
Hallelujah, what a Savior!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have visited your blog and enjoyed it very much. It has a great inspiration.

    Would you like to visit my weblog which I created about 8 months ago?

    My wife and I are Iranian and live in the UK. We love Jesus and our weblog is mostly about our Lord. Since we are Iranian we have added some Persian topics to the weblog, but you can read and watch English ones.

    Our weblog is http://creation-to-eternity.blogspot.com

    God Bless,

    Shapour.

    ReplyDelete